Sunday, October 23, 2011

Washington DC Temple

I know you all are probably tired of seeing pics from our trip to DC, but I'm not done sharing. Yes I'm aware that these are over 2 months old, but you are just going to have to deal with it. One good thing about waiting htis long to see them is that you only see the really important pics and not all the fluff pieces! So yea! on to more photos.

These pics are from the whole reason for our trip to D.C. My grandparents were sealed in the temple this August, and we went there to witness  this special occasion.


My lovies in front of the temple.


Harvey wanted to play in the water.


The visitor's center was a nice break from the heat outdoors. 


My grandparents, Congrats Granma Jo and Granpa Mikey!


Another shot of the temple with some more of our family.

The temple was a wonderful place to visit. After the sealing we went to an ice-cream social to celebrate. I don't have any pics from that, but you just picture mountains of icreeam with all the toppings you can imagine. It was terrific.


No comments: