Monday, December 14, 2009

I ♥ Faces Photo Challenge "Pets only"

This is my first time submitting a Photo to I Faces . I've been browsing their site for some time now, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to submit when I saw that this week's challenge was "Pets only." Hopefully I will be able to participate regularly from now on.




This picture was taken many years ago on an old fashioned camera that used film. It has been scanned and re-scanned, but I just love how guilty "Flash" looks when we discovered his new hiding place.

7 comments:

Brandi said...

It took me a minute to figure out where he was! In the fridge?! (hee, hee). Cute pic!

Frogmum said...

that's cute - and great in B&W :D

Bunch of Barrons said...

haha! Too cute! :)

Dea said...

Thanks for the comment! I love your entry- the coloring on it is awesome! Hope that you will be joining in Iheartfaces more often!

Dot O said...

Adorable entry and so cool the way he almost blends in with his surroundings.

Sarah King said...

So cute! I have a little guy that tries to jump in the fridge every time we open it. This was my first week joining in as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how this picture makes me miss Flash and Novalee!