Thursday, April 7, 2011

Prepping for Plants

We've been wanting to plant strawberries for a while now, but for one reason or another this year is the first one we've actually put them in the ground. Monday I picked up some random ones from Walmart. They were generic, and the package said 'strawberries.' I have no idea how they will turn out, but i figured for the price it was worth trying. Today however, I found the ever bearing variety that I have been looking for. I like the idea of having strawberries all summer rather than just in June. It is SO exciting!

Anyways, after I planted them, we tried out our new hose nozzle for the first time. Harvey thought it was amazing.



Harvey also liked that he didn't have to go inside to get a drink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evelyn thinks Harvey is going to be a handsome firefighter someday. She had her eyes glued to the screen the whole time.