Thursday, April 7, 2011

Prepping for Plants

We've been wanting to plant strawberries for a while now, but for one reason or another this year is the first one we've actually put them in the ground. Monday I picked up some random ones from Walmart. They were generic, and the package said 'strawberries.' I have no idea how they will turn out, but i figured for the price it was worth trying. Today however, I found the ever bearing variety that I have been looking for. I like the idea of having strawberries all summer rather than just in June. It is SO exciting!

Anyways, after I planted them, we tried out our new hose nozzle for the first time. Harvey thought it was amazing.

video

Harvey also liked that he didn't have to go inside to get a drink.

video

1 comment:

huckleberrystew said...

Evelyn thinks Harvey is going to be a handsome firefighter someday. She had her eyes glued to the screen the whole time.