Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dr. Harvey

There is a reason i'll never be a professional blogger. I have all these great serious face pics of Harvey and absolutely nothing to say about them. I mean.. They remind me of one of my favorite childhood books, but the book has nothing to do with the pictures. I have no idea where the association came from. But, i'm going to type it up anyway, feel free to ignore the words to this post.

Are you there Mr Punch?

Just a minute I'm putting my trousers on.

Here I am, but where is Judy?
*WAAAA*
What's that noise?
Baby's crying Mr. Punch.
Give that baby to me, I'll stop its crying.

It's my nose Dr., not my toes!
This medicine will build you up,
And this stick will knock you down.
That's the way to do it he he he.
The End, please clap loudly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to a Punch and Judy show about 2 years ago and I was bummed because I wanted your voice to be what I heard and it wasn't you. You are the only other person I've ever heard do Punch & Judy. And, by the way, this post was perfect.

Judy K said...

I LOVE IT!