- Lia has a hair line like her daddy, a ring around the back and a tuft on top.
- Lia sleeps 23.75 hours of the day, even when she is eating. Especially when she is eating, actually it is so bad I have to remind her what she is doing to get her to finish and not let milk dribble down my belly.
- Lia has my feet, long narrow with curled under toes.
- Lia's jaundice is going away, YEAY no more blood draws!
- Lia cries when Harvey is crying. Luckily Harvey doesn't cry much anymore.
- Lia does not like diaper or clothes changes. She screams every time her diaper comes off.
- Lia had her first bath at home today. She screamed during that too, but since I did not knock her brain into the cabinet like I did with Harvey's first bath, I'll consider it a successful event.
This was Harvey today after no nap, going to the Dr's office for 2 hours, and then grocery shopping. The balloon was a reward for good behavior, and made up for all the other boring things though.
So, after one week, things seem to be settling down and we re getting back to normal. I'm excited to see what the next week brings.