- Learn 10 hymns on the piano
- Make perfect fudge without "cheater" ingredients
- Slip cover the couches, or anyone's couch really
- Build a dining room table
- Reupholster dining room chairs
- Sew a garment for myself, designed by myself.
- Paint a picture for the house
- digitize personal artwork for embroidery
- Create a digital cookbook of my favorite recipes.
- Kill 30 different bugs and start an entomology collection.
- Practice piano 3 hours a week for a month
- Run a 5K
- Learn to do a hand stand
- Do 60 push-ups in a row.
- Go Skiing with my dad.
- Go rock climbing
- Learn to do a back walk over
- Be in bed by 9 and up by 6, 5 days a week for a month
- Go to the dentist and optometrist
- Get neck waxed
- Play piano in front of an audience
- Read the standard works cover to cover
- Memorize 100 scriptures and references.
- Keep a dream journal for 30 days
- Take new wedding photos
- Travel somewhere I've never been before.
- Have 10 no kid dates.
- Donate hair to locks of love
- Have at least 30 FHE nights
- Print blog posts into a hard bound book. One per year.
I know I may not accomplish all these goals, But I am going to try. Every 12th of the month I will post my progress.