Thursday, April 12, 2012

28...

I did it! I waxed my neck. I t was a bit painful, but not as bad as a bikini wax. I will probably do this again, although next time I will put petroleum jelly in my hair line. My good friend Annalisa did it for me and saved me $40. Sweet right? Even better, I didn't have to call anyone on the phone or find  a babysitter.  I don't have any photos at the moment, but I will eventually. I promise that to me it looks amazing, and to anyone else they probably would never notice.

In other goal news, I am now running 3 miles with only 2 breaks! Next week there will only be 1 break. I'm planning on running a 5k on Memorial day weekend with Captain. I find it amazing how when I started 2 blocks of jogging would wind me, and now I can go nearly a mile. Also, I need a new pair of running shoes.

Other than that I've been reading in proverbs. I'm still working on old testament scripture mastery. I haven't got myself to even touch the piano let alone practice yet. I need to work on that. And pushups are harder than I thought they would be. My plan is for next month to sew something for myself. Probably more than one thing! I have plans for a simple skirt and a swimsuit.

1 comment:

Tori Bella said...

What kind of 5K are you doing? A fun one - a charity one? I'm doing the Color Run this fall.

Good job on working on your goals. I'm sure it's hard as a mom but you deserve it! :)