Monday, January 4, 2010

Lemon Pepper Sauce

Tonight I made Lemon Peper roast pork with mashed potatoes, and I wanted a sauce to go with it. None of the internet recipes suited my needs so I made one up. It was soo yummy I thought it would be nice to share.

Lemon Pepper Sauce

3 tbs butter
3 tbs flour
2 tsp lemon pepper
2 tsp chicken bullion *
1 c water *

Melt the butter, add the flour and seasonings. Let cook till bubbling. Add the water and simmer till thickened. * you can substitute 1 c chicken broth instead of the bullion and water.

Watch out, this is plate licking good.

2 comments:

T.J. said...

Yum! That sounds delicious especially if it's verified "plate licking good"! I'll have to try it soon :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, that does sound yummy. I might just have to have mashed potatoes tonight so I can try it... No time (or money!) to make a roast, though.