Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Me Monday: the Dishwasher Incident

Today I did not head the clinking of glass while I was sitting at the computer trying to pick paint colors. And if maybe, just maybe, my ears had picked up some disturbances, I most certainly did not find my 14 month son to be the cause of this. Nope, not me. My son is an angel and while he LOVES to help with the dishes he certainly does not climb INSIDE the dishwasher.



Having found that the sonic disturbances we not my son, I did not then proceed to take photos rather than removing him from the dishwasher. Not me, I'm always responsible and take excellent care of my house hold appliances.



I certainly did not photograph him while he continued to take out my precious few remaining glasses and then perch them precariously on top of my measuring cups.



For the record, Harvey does NOT enjoy the vertigo induced by bouncing on the slightly broken dishwasher door. Nope, not my son, not one bit.



Go see what others haven't done this week at mcMama's

8 comments:

Judy K said...

That's a Captain Face!

AnnalisaG said...

Those pictures are priceless!

Anonymous said...

I love that you're taking photos of these adventures!

karissa said...

Our dishwasher does the exact same thing :-) what a little cutie!

Unknown said...

He is so cute I'd have been taking photos, too!

Andrea said...

OMG! How adorable! What a cutie pie. I would have NOT taken pictures, too!

T.J. said...

Harvey just bowls me over every time I see shots like this of him! What an adorable little ham :) It's awesome to read a little "Not Me" action this week as I was away and didn't participate, so thanks for the giggles!!!!

Tori Bella said...

He's so cute!!