- Lia kinda likes her baths, at least she doesn't scream through them like Harvey did.
- She is a great sleeper, wakes up to be fed at 10 pm, 2 am, and 5 am. If I got up at 5 that would only be one meal a night! but I don't.
- Lia has 4 distinct cries. The goat like bleating when she is hungry, the grunt crying when she has gas or poop, the sad little "La"s when she is lonely, and the all out shrieking when she is being ignored.
- She is currently a whopping 9 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches long.
- She loves to be held, and to nuzzle in your neck.
- Lia gives kisses and smiles at people.
- When she is awake she is doing one of 2 things, glaring at everyone and everything or completely surprised by what is going on.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Surprise! Lia is now 6 weeks old. Here are some things you should know about her.
Posted by Leslie Anne at 12:19 PM