We had a busy weekend finishing little projects around the house.
First up was installing the new rods and curtains I had made. If anyone is interested in a tutorial on how to sew up lined curtains let me know. The curtain rods are a bit of a hack. The rods I had were too short so I picked up some dowels from home depot to lengthen them. Captain just screwed the finials onto the dowls and installed the rods like normal.
Harvey's closet received some hooks to hang coats, hats, and backpacks. We mounted the 1*4 with drywall screws to make sure it would hold up to Sir Climbs-a-lot.
Lastly, I installed some hooks on the pegboard in the kitchen. My drawers were getting crowded and it was frustrating to close them, but then I had an Ah-ha moment. Actually, it was more of a well duh moment, use the pegboard as it is intended. I just went to the hardware store and picked up a kit. Apparently these kits work as well for spatulas as they do for screwdrivers.
I hope you all had a productive weekend as well.