Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cecilia's Blessing Gown

So, the first project on my summer to do list was Lia's blessing gown. And I'm happy to say it is finished! Finished in time for the blessing too!

The pattern came from an old magazine I had laying around, and I had to alter it a bit since she isn't 6 months old yet.

It did wind up a little small, but if i had finished it when i fitted it (3 weeks earlier) it would have fit perfectly. I forget how fast babies grow. Luckily, it ties in the back so there is room for expansion if we put a onesie under.

I promise more pictures to come of Lia actually wearing the dress, probably covered in spit up.

Summer 2011 Projects

Lia Blessing Gown
Teepees for gulbrandsons
Sunbonnet
Sundresses
Rocket ship backpack
Car backpack
Grey & yellow bag
Hobby horse
Roman shade
Bucket hat
Captain Sling
Captain Quilt
Car blanket
Finish dresser
Silhouettes
Button Monogram
Cupcake tee
Octopus tee
Ruffled diaper covers
Refashion Captain Purple Shirt
Refashion Captain Blue shirt
Diaper bag snack pouch
Wet bag
Refashion old white skirt
Refashion prom dress
Air mattress Bag
Crib sheet
Porta-crib sheet

1 comment:

huckleberrystew said...

How fun is that! I love long blessing dresses. I'm kinda bummed that I chickened out about making Evelyn's, but don't tell my sister-in-law that. I love the one she made, too.