Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Visit from Grandma

My mom came to visit us last week and we had a blast with her here. Harvey was thrilled to have his own personal playmate.

Things around here will never be the same.

I think my mom might never bee the same either after I walked her around this town in 80+ degree weather. But she was a trooper and played with Harvey every single time he asked to go "side?"

Because you know, 2 year olds have no concept about heat, bugs, humidity, or any of the other ucky things we have going on right now. They just like to play.


Let me tell you something, there is nothing quite like watching your mom play with your son. It warmed my heart.

1 comment:

Judy K said...

Thank you for having me. I love to visit. The misquito bites remind me of Harvey! Also.. i have a flipflop tan now :)